Wednesday 5 May 2010

It's Been quite some time...

Well, it's been quite some time since I last posted in this Blog. Not that I don't want to, been really looking out for really interesting subjects to talk about. Haven't found any, so I think that I will continue rambling about things that caught my eyes anywhere.
Okay, so things have not really been the bomb for me these past years. Well, BN won again! Despite all my bickering about them in POLITICS, they manage to win the election. And to think that most of the winnings come from the voters in Sabah. Ha ha ha... that's something to ponder about. Our beloved ex-PM has been replaced by his successor... and so the SLOGAN 1MALAYSIA came to life.

I like this image....

So, I think I better call it quits today. Will be back again... definitely! Leave you with a video. ENJOY!



No comments:

Google