Saturday 16 February 2008

Nomination Date and Election Date is out!

Well, the word has finally gone out! Candidate Nominations date is set on the 24th Feb and Election date is fixed on the 8th March. I've heard rumors going around that a few happenings will surface in Sabah's cabinet this time around but it has not been confirmed yet so I won't put speculations up here. It would be really an interesting election drama this year! I personally recommend everyone to open their ears and eyes to this event coming up.

I read this while surfing the net a few days ago. You can read it here. It's actually a statement from Anwar towards the dissolving matter. I won't go deep into the discussion but reading it would be interesting.

The bottom line is, ALL of the candidates have their own point of view. Their PROS and CONS.. it's up to the people to select who is worthy of the future appointment to benefit not only certain people, but everyone in the country. One of my hopes for the new government would be that they can find an equal balance to benefit everyone in terms of education, opportunities and religious matters. I hope that the common saying of 'Kaya tambah Kaya, Miskin tambah Miskin!' would be abolished by the new ruling party.

I would be going around, listening to stories that goes around all the kopitiams on the election subject. Why? VOTERS sit in kopitiams and VOTERS tell the juiciest story you won't get anywhere.

Well, until I get some!

No comments:

Google