Thursday 14 February 2008

WAAAA! ELECTION !! SO SOON?

I was watching the news 2 nights ago when our beloved PM was questioned about 'pembubaran' of the cabinet. What I understood was there is no further comment on the topic.. and then BAMMM!!!! just like my office door slammed, it was confirmed the very next day that the cabinet has been dissolved.
Anyways, I took liking in this topic although, I seriously never had any interest in politics itself. It's okay, I guess, to know somethings once in a while. So, we all know that the ruling party has the most seats in the past election.. a crazy 199 seats! What's all that about? A freaking 199 seats in all. Now, the only question is, can they defend that? Or are they losing some of it? What if the opposition party gets a 50% win this time? (I think that would be a hell of a smack in the face though!). We'll just have to wait and see the turnout of the election.. speculate date is 1st March 2008.
Going around this election thingy .. something caught my attention on TV3.. if you missed it, I have it right here (courtesy of youtube.com ... Thanks again youtube!).

What I really feel about this feed about it's PADE DOH! and the 18 rating is quite childish. That is what I think. Relate to this..
'Dah 18 tahun menabur janji kosong, 18 tahun tiada perubahan, 18 tahun tiada pelaburan, 18 tahun curi balak, 18 tahun RASUAH, 18 tahun penyelewengan,! Itulah parti PAS!' Strong words, but, I don't think that PAS is the only party doing that. It's very one-sided since the opposition can't go public with their opinions. There are a lot of people out there still doing all the crap he's saying and I'm pretty sure they are not PAS members .. maybe in Kelantan PAS is doing it, but still, it's not the accurate thing to say. How about all the other places in Malaysia where PAS is not in control? What if one day an old villager suddenly comes out from nowhere and said that BN promised them a better road to the village 8 years ago.. and after winning bla..bla..bla.. the road have been forgotten? Would anyone or rather any media in Malaysia publish that story?
I reckon all the YBs are busting their ***es just to lobby for votes! Well, good luck. And still, I think that the PADE DOH! campaign is stupid. People will vote who they want to vote. It's lucky that I have not yet seen CUKUP BAH! campaign in Sabah! That would be stoopider than stoopid!
Well, we only have to wait for the elections to come then. I will still post my thoughts on the election.. as well as stories that I think I need to tell. Sorry for the jumbled up post, getting giddy this past few days thinking about my payout. HA HA HA! Election or no election.. Whatever!
I leave you guys now with another video.. This guy is Antoine Dufour. This song is titled Song For Stephen. A nice tune.. but I think he's influenced too damn much by Andy Mckee. He taps, slaps, harmonics .. everything that I see my man Andy doing. But, then again, this song is really cool and worth hearing. Parts of the song is very good, especially when he downtuned his 6th string and retuned it back.. THAT's SO WICKED!!! Enjoy guys!

1 comment:

PakMail said...

Undi adalah rahsia! Kata jangan guna kemudahan kerajaan untuk kempen. Tetapi..keluar kat tv RTM tu apa, tv lain tak usah cakaplah cari salah orang saja. Ucapan/kata2 pihak lawan disiarkan tak sepenuhnya. Ore Kelate cakap pulo PADE DOH 50 TAHUN..Dah tua demo tu kata dia baru 18 Tahun..muda lagi.

Google